OK, I have really just a bunch of answers/announcements here today.
- The How Much Do You Know About Me Thing… one person answered, under the name “Cameron”. This was NOT me. lol. Anyway, he did pretty well…
- The answers are… 1. Ravioli! IT’S SO GOOD! 2. Nah… Folding Nemo. 3. It wasn’t Star Wars. 4. YES! I play ice hockey too. 5. Correct!
- Also, I have a CHALLENGE FOR ALL SFs! Fold the cover Jabba I had on the previous page. It doesn’t have to look perfect. Just make Jabba!
- And answer to cheezy broccoli.. is it OK if I’m not part of the rebels file thing? It sounds cool, and I’ll definitely check it out, but I’ll remain spectator. 😉
- I didn’t have time to draw out the cover Yoda instructions… I’ll have to get to it later…
- Let’s start a story! I’ll comment the start. In case you’re a newer SF, we used to do these a lot on talkzones. I’ll say something like, “One there was a boy named…” and an SF may continue “Jacob Barf, who…” and so on. Always add the … to the end so another SF can carry on the story! I’ll comment the beginning in the comments ASAP, and you guys reply.
- Add any other comments in the… well, you know. 😉