I had a great Easter– an awesome brunch, cool stuff was given, and an overall sunny day.
Today was just as nice, if not nicer.
On Easter, I received a Percy Jackson book, as well as some Sharpies, THE QUICKPIK PAPERS, and a sketchbook. Candy, too.
So I have some questions (and answers, so stay tuned).
1. What should I use my sketchbook for? I have a Star Wars/Minecraft sketchbook, as well as a regular one and the Superfolder Guide (which is going fantastic; more on that later).
So, should I use it for a story? If so, what story? Should it be a surprise?
2. Okay, I have a question about the Superfolder Guide, so I’ll give you an update.
It’s going extremely well. We’ve reached 50 pages, and there’s still more to write down.
John, your General Grievous instructions are finished.
OY30, your cover Yoda instrux are almost finished.
Pauseen, your Ahsoka instructions are finished.
Zod, your officer instructions are finished.
Same for you, DarkKnight, PrincessElla, etc, etc.
Here’s the question: Should I include interviews with SFs in the guide? If so, would you like to be interviewed?
Let me know!
ALSO, if you want to submit origami instructions, just tell me in Ask Cam. (Though I don’t always reply, I do see your questions.)
3. I’ve already read the Qwickpik papers, an excellent book. Who here has read it?
4. Okay, now for answers.
John, any origami is enterable for the contest.
5. Xavier, no need for you to apoligize to StookyLukey when (a) you did, and (b) he accepted the apology and we played on.
6. You guys may be wondering why I haven’t updated the pages.. I just haven’t gotten to it..
Lastly, the third round of the tournament! Who would win in battle:
The next round is the finals, so vote wisely!